Personal finance from around the Web:
- Have some frequent flier miles racked up? Now is a the perfect time to redeem them for your dream trip. [WalletPop]
- But if you’re thinking about flying stand-by, get ready to pay for the privilege. [Her Two Cents]
- Whether you have a partner or are hoping to find one for Valentine’s Day, retailers are the ones who find true love on the holiday — with all the sales of flowers, cards, chocolate and more. This infographic breaks down V-Day by the numbers. [BillShrink]
- Most parents hope their kids will be better off than they were. But a new report indicates that for Americans, that isn’t always easy. [Economix]
- Outsourcing isn’t just for IT jobs anymore. Outsource your to-do list to save time and money. [Consumerism Commentary]
- Consult this list to make sure you’re not missing any tax credits for 2009. [MoneySmart Life]
Follow MONEY on Twitter at http://twitter.com/money.