Amazon Prime Day 2018 sales started on Monday, with a massive launch of deals at 3 p.m. ET.
Amazon sells just about everything, and shoppers can get Prime Day deals on, well, just about everything. We know for sure that Amazon Prime Day 2018 will feature big discounts on Amazon devices and services — in fact, many of those deals are already live. There are tons of electronics and tech deals and promotions as well, including major TV sales.
It’s not just Amazon offering up great TV deals. Amazon competitors, including Walmart, Best Buy, and Target, are having huge “Black Friday in summer” sales timed to coincide with Amazon Prime Day 2018, and these promotions have plenty of low-price TV deals.
While Amazon’s deals on Prime Day require you to be a Prime member, the deals from Amazon competitors are available to all shoppers, no membership program (or subscription fees) required. It’s easy to get free shipping from Walmart, Best Buy, Target, and other Amazon competitors as well.
Best Amazon TV Deals for Amazon Prime Day 2018
Amazon rolled out a bunch of electronics deals before Prime Day officially got underway. But, unsurprisingly, the deals that went live before Amazon Prime Day 2018 kicked off were dominated by Amazon devices.
As for Amazon TV deals on Prime Day, here are the best sales:
• RCA 32-Inch LED HDTV: $169.99
• Hisense 40-Inch LED TV: $184.99 (list price $238.49)
• TCL 40-Inch Roku Smart LED TV: $194.99 (list price $289.99)
Walmart TV Deals
Walmart launched its “Ultimate Summer Savings” sale to coincide with Amazon Prime Day 2018, with discounts on home goods, toys, clothes, and tons of electronics, including some great TV deals like the ones below. Customers get free two-day shipping from Walmart with purchases of $35 or more.
• Sceptre 32-Inch HD LED TV With Built-in DVD Player: $129.99 (list price $199.99)
• RCA 40-Inch FHD LED TV: $199.99 (list price $299.99)
• Vizio 43-Inch 4K Smart LED TV: $279.99 (list price $418)
• Sceptre 49-Inch 4K LED TV: $229.99 (list price $499.99)
• Sceptre 55-Inch 4K LED TV: $249.99 (list price $399.99)
Best Buy TV Deals
Best Buy’s “Big Deals Days” promotion is live now and lasts through midnight CT on Tuesday, July 17. The special prices offered by Best Buy on Apple tech, laptops, drones, smartphones — and, yes, TVs — are valid online only (not in physical stores). Like Walmart, Best Buy gives shoppers free shipping on most purchases of $35 or more.
• Westinghouse 24-Inch LED HDTV: $69.99 (list price $119.99)
• Westinghouse 43-Inch LED Smart 4K UHDTV: $199.99 (list price $299.99)
• Samsung 40-Inch Smart 4K Ultra HDTV: $329.99 (list price $449.99)
• Hisense 55-Inch LED Smart 4K UHDTV: $349.99 (list price $449.99)
Target TV Deals
Target announced it is having a huge one-day sale starting at midnight on Monday and lasting all day on Tuesday, July 17. We expected there to be plenty of deals on TVs, but the retailer didn’t released in advance. Now that the sale is live, we see that it’s heavy on home goods, and the TV deals are decent but not overwhelmingly good. Here’s an example:
• TCL 32-Inch Roku Smart LED TV: $129.99 (list price $159.99)
Target gives free shipping on nearly all purchases of $35 or more, and customers who pay with a Target Redcard get free shipping on all Target purchases, even if they don’t hit that $35 minimum.
We’ve included affiliate links into this article. Click here to learn what those are.