Christmas might be over, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to put your wallet away. After-Christmas sales are aplenty as retailers try to get rid of inventory that didn’t sell during the Christmas rush. Don’t expect the same quantity of sales as Black Friday, though, because there is no comparison, according to Benjamin K. Glaser, features editor at DealNews.
“In terms of quality, however, post-Christmas sales might occasionally beat Black Friday, as retailers try to clear out inventories for the new year, with no major shopping holidays to look forward to until the spring,” he said. Here are 24 after-Christmas sales to keep an eye out for.
Related: 20 Best Things to Buy in 2016
Best After-Christmas Deals
Some items tend to be more deeply discounted than others during after-Christmas sales, so it’s important to know where to focus your efforts.
Expect Christmas trees, wreaths, garlands and ornaments to be discounted by up to 50 percent immediately after Christmas, said Regina Conway, a consumer expert at Slickdeals. She said paper products, such as wrapping paper, typically goes on clearance for up to 90 percent off, and grocery stores will likely discount holiday meats, such as turkey and ham.
Conway also said that after-Christmas deals are a great time to purchase laptops, desktops, TVs, gaming products and other electronics, as stores are making room for 2016 models. Retailers often offer great sales on fitness equipment to take advantage of health-related New Year’s resolutions, as well.
“Look for any retailer selling clothing, especially higher end designer clothing,” said Brian Hoyt, VP of communications at RetailMeNot. When it comes to consumer electronics, he suggested searching for items that were recently returned, especially those that were opened and are out of the box.
“Some of these items move into the clearance section after being checked for damage and restocked,” Hoyt said. “There is [an] opportunity to save 45 percent on consumer electronic items.”
24 After-Christmas Sales, Deals and Discounts
Find the best post-Christmas deals with this list of sales and deals offered by some of your favorite retailers. In addition to store websites, GOBankingRates used RetailMeNot and BeFrugal.com to find the best savings.
Clothing, Apparel and Accessories After-Christmas Sales
- Aeropostale: The retailer is offering an extra 30 percent off clearance items with code EXTRA30 through Jan. 6.
- Calvin Klein: Save up to 75 percent on select styles during its semi-annual sale through Jan. 3.
- Carter’s: Use this coupon to get 20 percent off orders of $40 and up through Dec. 31. You can also get 15 percent off your purchase with code CARAUG12 through Dec. 31.
- Charlotte Russe: Get $10 off your $50 in-store purchase with this coupon through Jan. 2.
- Eddie Bauer: Save up to 60 percent during the Semi-Annual Sale — and get free shipping and free returns on orders over $99 — through Dec. 29.
- Express: Enjoy 50 percent off everything in-store through Dec. 27.
- Forever 21: Get 10 percent off sitewide with code 10ZSNWK.
- Hollister: Save 40 percent to 60 percent on most items in-store and online through Dec. 28.
- Kohl’s: Coupon code CATCH15OFF will save you 15 percent on orders over $100 through Dec. 31.
- Ralph Lauren: Take an additional 40 percent off select styles through Jan. 14.
- The Children’s Place: Get 20 percent off purchases of $40 or more with coupon code EE838B through Dec. 31.
- Victoria’s Secret: Save up to 50 percent on all sweaters through Dec. 27.
After-Christmas Electronics Sales
Save big on electronics at the Walmart after-Christmas sale and at many other major retailers.
- Walmart: The Walmart exclusive Xbox One White 500GB Gears of War Special Edition Console Bundle will be $299.99 — discounted from $349.99 — while supplies last.
- Staples: Get a $20 Staples gift card with coupon code 32170 when you buy $100 worth of ink through Dec. 26.
- Verizon Wireless: Code VZWDEAL gets you a $50 discount on select smartphones through Dec. 31.
After-Christmas Sales on Exercise, Fitness and Outdoor Gear
Day-after Christmas sales are a great time to stock up on discounted exercise, fitness and outdoor gear, as a number of stores have big sales.
- Cabela’s: Coupon code 5GIFTS will get you free shipping on orders over $99 through Dec. 31.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Print this coupon to save $20 off your in-store purchase of $100 or more through Jan. 10.
- Eastbay: Use code LKS15D56 to get 10 percent off online orders over $50 through Dec. 31.
- Foot Locker: Get an extra 15 percent off online purchases of $70 or more with code LKS15D5T or 10 percent off online orders over $50 with code LKS15D5N through Dec. 31.
Home Goods and Christmas Clearance Sales
The Best Buy after-Christmas sale and those at other home goods stores certainly should not be missed this year.
- Bath & Body Works: Get 20 percent off any order with code BBW20 through Dec. 30.
- Best Buy: Take 20 percent off one regular-priced small kitchen appliance online with code RMNSAVE20 or in-store with this coupon through Dec. 31.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores: Use this coupon to save 40 percent on one regular-priced item through Jan. 2.
- Kmart: Get $10 off your $75 purchase through Dec. 26.
- Starbucks: Coupon code AFF5 will get you 5 percent off and free shipping on orders over $65. Christmas blend coffee is also 30 percent off through Jan. 1.
This article originally appeared on GOBankingRates.com.