The purpose of this disclosure is to explain how we make money without charging you for our content.
Our mission is to help people at any stage of life make smart financial decisions through research, reporting, reviews, recommendations, and tools.
Earning your trust is essential to our success, and we believe transparency is critical to creating that trust. To that end, you should know that many or all of the companies featured here are partners who advertise with us.
Our content is free because our partners pay us a referral fee if you click on links or call any of the phone numbers on our site. If you choose to interact with the content on our site, we will likely receive compensation. If you don't, we will not be compensated. Ultimately the choice is yours.
Opinions are our own and our editors and staff writers are instructed to maintain editorial integrity, but compensation along with in-depth research will determine where, how, and in what order they appear on the page.
To find out more about our editorial process and how we make money, click here.
Amazon teased a bunch of 2018 Black Friday deals in an announcement that promises big discounts and low prices on TVs, video game consoles, toys, and lots and lots of Amazon devices.
Unfortunately, while we now know some of Amazon’s best Black Friday deals — including special low prices on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One X bundles — it’s unclear exactly when shoppers will be able to buy them. The “Amazon Black Friday Deals Week” officially starts today, Friday, November 16, but Amazon says its deals “will be available on various dates and times between November 16 and November 23 (Black Friday), while supplies last.”
In other words, some Amazon Black Friday deals are available today, while others will go live sometime in the days ahead, or on Thanksgiving or Black Friday itself. We will update this story as more Amazon Black Friday deals are live, and as Amazon releases more deals (which they surely will).
Here’s a roundup of some of the biggest and best Amazon Black Friday deals that we know about at the moment, though they may not be available to shoppers right now. You can also go to amazon.com/blackfriday to see what deals are live at the moment.
Best Deals on Amazon Devices
- Echo Dot (New 3rd Generation): $24.00 (regular price $49.99)
- Echo Dot Kids Edition: $49.99 (regular price $69.99)
- All-New Echo Plus: $109.99 (regular price $149.99)
- All-New Echo Show: $179.99 (regular price $229.99)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition: $89.99 (regular price $129.99)
- Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa Hands-Free: $99.99 (regular price $149.99)
Black Friday TV Deals from Amazon
- Toshiba 32” 720p HD Smart TV — Fire TV Edition: $129.99 (regular price $179.99)
- Toshiba 50“ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition: $299.99 (regular price $399.99)
- Sony XBR55X900F 55" 4K Smart LED TV (2018 Model): $1098.00
- Sony XBR65X850F 65" 4K Smart LED TV (2018 Model): $998.00
- Sony XBR75X850F 75" 4K Smart LED TV (2018 Model): $1,798.00
Toy Discounts and Video Game Console Deals
- Nintendo Switch including Mario Kart 8 Deluxe download: $299.99
- Xbox One X Fallout 76 Bundle: $429
- Xbox One X NBA 2K19 Bundle: $429
- Xbox One S NBA 2K19 Bundle: $229
- Xbox One S Battlefield Bundle: $229
- Up to 40% off select top toys from Barbie, Hot Wheels and more
- Up to 40% off select baby and preschool toys from Fisher-Price
- Deals on Osmo Genius Kits and more learning toys
- Deals on building toys including the KNEX Imagine – Click and Construct Building Set
- Up to 40% off select Adidas Apparel, Bags, Shoes and Accessories
- Up to 50% off name-brand denim from J.Crew, DL1961 and True Religion
- Up to 50% off select Calvin Klein underwear
- Up to 70% off select Samsonite luggage
- Up to 20% off select sous vide immersion circulators
- Up to 40% off select blenders
- 20% or more off select Now House by Jonathan Adler furniture
- Up to 30% off select air fryers
- Up to 40% off select coffee makers