You Can Buy a MacBook Air for $300 Off at Best Buy Right Now
Best Buy just launched a 24-hour flash sale for online shoppers, with some particularly amazing deals on Apple tech.
Several MacBook Air models are being discounted by $300 each, and MacBook Pros are on sale for up to $400 off. The lowest-priced MacBook Air model, with a 13.3-inch display and 8GB of memory and 128GB of flash storage, is normally listed at $999.99. Today, it's on sale online for $699.99, with free shipping.
Several other Apple devices can also be had at cheap prices right now at Best Buy, which says the sale is "24 Hours Online-Only" (so there may be higher prices in the store). It's not clear why Best Buy decided to launch the flash sale, but it could be because of the rumors saying that Apple will introduce cheaper MacBooks very soon.
Best Buy could be trying to sell off as many MacBooks as possible in order to make space for the arrival of new lower-priced models, but that's far from certain. On Tuesday, Apple introduced a cheaper new iPad, starting at $329. At least for the time being, however, there has been no official word of if or when lower-priced MacBook Airs or MacBook Pros may arrive.
In the meantime, here are some great Apple deals available during Best Buy's flash sale:
• Apple Watch Series 1: $179 ($70 off)
• iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi 128GB: $299.99 ($100 off)
• MacBook Air 13.3-inch display 128GB flash storage: $699.99 ($300 off)
• MacBook Air 13.3-inch display 256GB flash storage: $899.99 ($300 off)
• 21.5-inch iMac 8GB memory 1TB hard drive: $899.99 ($200 off)
• MacBook Pro 13-inch display 128GB flash storage: $999.99 ($300 off)
• MacBook Air 13.3-inch display 512GB solid state drive: $1,249.99 ($300 off)
• MacBook Pro 13.3-inch display 512GB solid state drive: $1,849.99 ($350 off)
• MacBook Pro 15-inch display 512GB flash storage: $2,399.99 ($400 off)
We’ve included affiliate links into this article. Click here to learn what those are.