The purpose of this disclosure is to explain how we make money without charging you for our content.
Our mission is to help people at any stage of life make smart financial decisions through research, reporting, reviews, recommendations, and tools.
Earning your trust is essential to our success, and we believe transparency is critical to creating that trust. To that end, you should know that many or all of the companies featured here are partners who advertise with us.
Our content is free because our partners pay us a referral fee if you click on links or call any of the phone numbers on our site. If you choose to interact with the content on our site, we will likely receive compensation. If you don't, we will not be compensated. Ultimately the choice is yours.
Opinions are our own and our editors and staff writers are instructed to maintain editorial integrity, but compensation along with in-depth research will determine where, how, and in what order they appear on the page.
To find out more about our editorial process and how we make money, click here.
This Easter Sunday retailers are pulling out their best discounts to entice consumers to shop in the days leading up to the spring holiday.
But you don’t have to hunt for the best prices on your own; we’ve already done that for you. Get hopping toward our 15 best sales and deals for Easter 2016.
- Amazon: Visit the Amazon Easter Shop to save on clothes, decor, candy, toys and more.
- Belk: Find deals of 50% off or more on dresses, suits and other apparel.
- Forever 21: Shop spring break deals starting at just $3.
- Jo-Ann: Shop discounts on fabric, plastic eggs, baking supplies and more at the arts and crafts store.
- Kirkland’s: Save 25% on Easter decor.
- Kohl’s: In the Semi-Annual Kids’ Sale, use coupon code KIDSPRING10 to take $10 off a qualifying kids’ clothing or shoe purchase of $30 or more. Deal ends Saturday.
- Oriental Trading: Save up to 60% on Easter eggs, decorations and candy.
- Pier 1 Imports: Look for savings on spring and Easter merchandise, including decor, floral, dining and entertaining.
- Pottery Barn: Save up to 60% on all things Easter, including dinnerware and baskets.
- Kmart: Shop for Easter clothing starting at just $10.
- Sur La Table: Select Easter products are up to 50% off.
- Target: Through Saturday, get a free $5 gift card when you spend $25 on qualifying Easter baskets, eggs and more.
- Urban Outfitters: Find 20% discounts on all dresses in the Spring Sale. The discount will be taken at checkout.
- Williams-Sonoma: Enjoy up to 60% off Easter favorites, including entertaining items and dinnerware.
- 1800Flowers: Use promo code EASTERSAVE20 to take 20% off your order from the store’s exclusive Easter flower and gift collection when you spend $59.99 or more.
Whether you’re shopping for yourself or filling baskets on behalf of the Easter Bunny, always check the fine print of retailer sales for ending dates and possible exclusions.
This article originally appeared on NerdWallet.