OK, so you missed out on all of the Black Friday TV deals that popped up last week. Don't sweat it.
Even as Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 have come and gone, some amazing TV deals remain widely available from stores like Target, Walmart, and Best Buy. In fact, cheap prices on TVs are super easy to come by right now.
We've compiled a list of the biggest and best TVs we could find right now for under $400.
While you won't see top brand names here, some of the sales are even better than what stores were promoting on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The best TV deals under the $400 price point from Best Buy, Target, and Walmart all feature large TVs—50 inches or bigger. The bargain models include 4K TVs, UHD TVs, smart TVs, Roku TVs, and Amazon Fire TVs.
• Element 50-Inch 4K UHD Smart TV Amazon Fire TV Edition: $299.99 at Target, $250 off the list price of $549.99.
• RCA 50-Inch Roku Smart LED TV: $299.99 at Walmart, $200 off the list price of $499.99.
• Sceptre 50-Inch 4K LED TV: $299.99 at Walmart, $50 off the list price of $349.99.
• Sceptre 55-Inch 4K LED TV: $319.99 at Walmart, $80 off the list price of $399.99.
• RCA 55-Inch 4K LED TD: $339.99 at Walmart, $360 off the list price of $699.99.
• Insignia 50-Inch LED Smart Roku Ultra HDTV: $349.99 at Best Buy, $100 off the list price of $449.99.
• Element 55-Inch 4K UHD Smart TV Amazon Fire TV Edition: $399.99 at Target, $230 off the list price of $629.99.
• Insignia 55-Inch LED Smart Roku Ultra HDTV: $399.99 at Best Buy, $100 off the list price of $499.99.
We’ve included affiliate links into this article. Click here to learn what those are.