Coping With Aging’s Costliest Challenge
Read the story from the December 2015 issue of Money.
- The Early Stage: Facing a Difficult Truth
- The Middle Stage: Managing Rising Costs
- The Final Stage: Providing Round-the-Clock Care
- The full story on a single page
Three Families’ Stories
Meet people caring for a loved one with dementia, and read about the financial advice they’ve received.
- A Daughter’s Sacrifice (includes video)
- A Guy Worries About His Gal (includes video)
- Protecting a Father’s Legacy
- Photo Essay: Faces of Dementia
Resources for You
If someone you know is at risk of dementia, or is
already suffering from the disease, find help here.
- Organizations, websites, and tools for addressing all aspects of dementia care
- 5 essential documents for protecting a loved one with dementia
- Video: The Financial Toll of Dementia – Writer Donna Rosato shares what she learned reporting this story.