In this episode of Snob on a Budget, People StyleWatch senior beauty editor Amanda Elser reveals a lineup of professional-grade beauty products you can buy for cheap at the drugstore. She also explains what’s so great about them.
- Dove Beauty Bar – It’s clean and gentle.
- Thermal Water – This little can of water helps to lock in moisture in your skin.
- Micellar Cleansing Water – One of its many uses: removing your makeup.
- Make-up Removal Wipes – They do what they promise.
- Lipsticks – Experiment with colors and brands for not a lot of money.
- Maybelline Mascara – Purchasing this at a drugstore will save you tons in the long run.
- Pond’s Cold Cream – It’s a great way to remove your eye makeup. It’s easy, gentle, and feels great.
- Baby Oil – When you hop out of the shower, rubbing a little oil on your skin helps to lock in moisture.