- Rising demand for oil and gas in 2022 resulted in noteworthy performance for U.S. energy-related stocks and bonds.
- Annual yields of 8%-12% on oil and gas bonds are appealing to investors looking to diversify their portfolios.
- Phoenix Capital Group offers some of the highest yields on the market today and provides a free investor’s webinar with information on how to get started.
- As of June 7, 2023, Phoenix's popular Reg A+ Bond offering for non-accredited investors is temporarily on hold due to oversubscription. Bond offerings are still available for accredited investors while non-accredited investors are able to join the waitlist.
Geopolitical events continue to impact the world’s crude oil and natural gas supply chain in 2023, driving up national and global fuel prices. Despite causing pain at the pump for consumers, these conditions fueled a year of noteworthy performance for U.S. energy stocks and bonds.
Investors’ appetite for energy stocks and bonds could be linked to crude oil prices increasing to nearly $80 a barrel in late 2021, with natural gas prices also rallying.
As prices rise, oil companies typically generate more cash to increase their production, repay debt, repurchase stock, and pay dividends — all of which can create value for shareholders.
Below, we highlight how investors are earning 8% to 12% annual yields with oil and gas bonds, while also diversifying their portfolios and retirement funds.
Why investors are buying oil and gas bonds
Investing in oil and gas bonds can be a great way to diversify your portfolio and earn you 8%-12% annual yields. Open to both accredited and non-accredited investors, these bonds are IRA-eligible and a solid way to diversify your retirement funds.
Additionally, oil and gas remain in high demand due to the industry’s enormous infrastructural advantage and typically lower costs than other fuel types.
Here is a summary of the advantages of investing in oil and gas bonds with Phoenix Capital Group:
- Appealing interest rates: Annual yields range from 8% to 12% and bonds pay interest monthly.
- 401k & IRA-eligible: Investors can invest through a 401k account, traditional IRA, Roth IRA, or self-directed IRA.
- High yields in a low-yield market: Due to its business model and tax structure, Phoenix is able to offer some of the highest yields on the market today.
- No fees or middlemen: By leveraging their proprietary technology, investors can buy oil and gas bonds without relying on banks and middlemen.
- Open to both accredited & non-accredited investors: Phoenix offers 2 types of bond offerings (Reg A+ and Reg D) to both accredited and non-accredited investors.
- 4.84/5 Rating: Phoenix Capital Group is rated 4.84/5 stars by the Better Business Bureau.
Investing in US-based oil and gas bonds with Phoenix Capital Group, a leader in mineral rights acquisitions, allows you to bypass the banks and middlemen, while earning some of the highest yields on the market today.
If you are an accredited investor interested in earning 8-12% annual yields on oil and gas bonds, click here to quickly share your information and a real Phoenix representative will call you back to answer all of your questions and get you started on your investing journey. Or, call them directly at 303-376-9778.
As of June 7, 2023, Phoenix's popular Reg A+ Bond offering for non-accredited investors is temporarily on hold due to oversubscription. Bond offerings are still available for accredited investors while non-accredited investors are able to join the waitlist, and will be notified as soon as possible.
The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only and is not intended as financial advice.