Happy National French Fry Day 2018!
Today’s the day for celebrating French fries, and to help the cause, many restaurants are giving out free fries all day long. Among them is fast food giant McDonald’s.
What’s more, McDonald’s customers can not only get free French fries on National French Fry Day 2018, they can take advantage of a special McDonald’s deal giving out free French fries every single Friday for the rest of the year. All you need to do to score free fries on a Friday is make a purchase of $1 or more that day with the McDonald’s app.
Here are all the details for how to get free French fries and other deals at McDonald’s today and beyond:
McDonald’s free French fries deal and many other freebies are available only to customers who pay using the McDonald’s app. So if you haven’t already downloaded the app, do so now.
The McDonald’s app will then present you with the option to snag a variety of deals in 2018, including free medium French fries with a purchase of $1 or more, Fridays through December 30.
Here’s a rundown of some of the other deals available for customers paying with the McDonald’s app:
• Select McDonald’s sandwiches for $1, now through September 30
• Buy a medium or large McCafé drink, get a second for $.01, now through September 30
• Free soft drink with any purchase of $1 or more, Tuesdays and Thursdays through December 30
• Free hash browns with the purchase of any breakfast sandwich, now through August 19
• $3 off a purchase of $10 or more, now through December 30
• $4.99 20-piece Chicken McNuggets, now through December 30
The fine print for these deals stipulates that you must order and pay using the McDonald’s mobile app. Also, you can only order each deal once a day.
There are roughly two dozen Fridays left in 2018. That’s a lot of free French fries for you to enjoy!