Good news if you’re looking to check some tech gadgets off your holiday shopping list: Microsoft will launch its 12 Days of Deals holiday discounts next week.
This is the first year the company has revealed its deals—which start on Monday—ahead of time. Highlights this year include 50% off some Xbox One games and up to 40% off Dell PCs. Each deal will be available for one day starting at 12 AM PT from Microsoft’s brick-and-mortar stores and websites in the U.S. and Canada.
In previous years, the tech giant has offered big markdowns on Dell Windows tablets and Groove Music subscriptions, according to the Verge. Here are this year’s discounts:
- Day 1, Monday, Dec. 5th: Save up to $1,000 on select Intel-powered PCs, starting at $199
- Day 2, Tuesday, Dec. 6th: $100 off a Lenovo Ideapad 110 laptop, normally priced $299
- Day 3, Wednesday, Dec. 7th: 50% off select Xbox One games, now priced at $19.99
- Day 4, Thursday, Dec. 8th: $649 (or $250 off) a Surface Pro 4 with Intel Core m3 and 128GB SSD, plus a free sleeve
- Day 5, Friday, Dec. 9th: Up to 70% off select Windows 10 tablets, starting at $49.
- Day 6, Saturday, Dec. 10th: Savings of up to $250 on Windows Premium Collection devices, starting at $499
- Day 7, Sunday, Dec. 11th: Buy select Xbox controllers and receive a $25 Microsoft Store gift code
- Day 8, Monday, Dec. 12th: Receive two free games ($50 value) when you buy select Xbox One consoles, plus deals on Xbox accessories and games
- Day 9, Tuesday, Dec. 13th: Get a $100 Microsoft Store gift code when you buy an HTC VIVE or Oculus Rift
- Day 10, Wednesday, Dec. 14th: Savings of up to $1,000 on select gaming PCs, starting at $799
- Day 11, Thursday, Dec. 15th: Up to 40% off select Dell PCs, starting at $199
- Day 12, Friday, Dec. 16th: Up to $200 savings on purchases of select Surface Pro 4, plus a free Type cover (up to $359 value)