Personal finance from around the Web:
- Homerbuilders' shares suggest that the housing market is ready to fly solo without the assistance of stimulus programs. [Bloomberg]
- No free lunch...at 30,000 feet: Continental, the last major US airline to serve free in-flight meals, will begin charging for food in coach class on domestic flights. [The Wall Street Journal]
- Federal prosecutors allege that Park Avenue Bank president Charles Antonucci "made material and false statements" in the bank's application for $11.2 million from TARP. [Reuters]
- Another way to increase your income: Fiverr.com allows users to outsource random tasks for $5. [WalletPop]
- The Federal Communication Commission will outline on Tuesday its National Broadband Plan to improve high-speed Internet access, providing connections in 100 million American households by 2020. [PC World]
Follow Money on Twitter at http://twitter.com/money.