Personal finance from around the Web:
- The new credit card law requires issuers to notify cardholders about account changes 45 days in advance. But what’s the point if people don’t read their credit card mail? [CreditBloggers]
- Have a mysterious pain you can’t identify? Want to know how to soothe an upset stomach? Text your question to a group of doctors for $50. [Bits]
- The Toyota recall might be a very good thing for buyers, says one blogger. [The Financial Decoder]
- Come tax time, don’t forget about unemployment benefits. The first $2,400 were tax-free in 2009, but after that you’ll have to pay Uncle Sam. [Bargaineering]
- Count the number of cars on your street and divide it by the number of households. If the number you end up with is greater than two, you can bet there will be some foreclosures in your neighborhood. [WalletPop]
Follow Money on Twitter at http://twitter.com/money.