More Money Thursday roundup: The perfect gift card & co-signing for a credit card
- Imagine the perfect gift card: Able to be used anywhere, anytime, without any restrictions. Uh, guess what? It's called cash. [The Wall Street Journal]
- Beware of boilerplate requirements in mortgage commitments. Sometimes you can wriggle out of them. [Tales from the Real Estate Wars]
- Has a friend or relative asked you to co-sign for a credit card or other loan? Here are four excellent questions to ask before you go through with it. [CreditCards.com]
- Maintaining your credit is like keeping yourself fit. Now is not the time to stop exercising what you have. [The Huffington Post]
- Worried about running out of cash during your retirement years? Here's some good advice on how to get the most from your Social Security benefits. [RetirementRevised]
Follow More Money on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moremoneyblog.