Personal finance from around the Web:
- According to First American Fund’s John Wenker, REITs are hot tamales, despite the commercial real estate market being a bust. [InvestmentNews]
- Stressed out about money? Your kids are stressed about it too, and it may be you that's making them panic. [Devil in the Details]
- One of the Twitter founders, Jack Dorsey, is offering a new product that lets you accept credit card payments with your iPhone. Cool, eh? [PC World]
- Start your holiday shopping early: Buy some good personal finance books for kids, teens and adults. [The Associated Press]
- With medical coverage costs rising, some are asking doctors if they can get a better price on their MRI’s and regular check-ups. Perhaps you can do the same. [The New York Times]
- The graduates of 2008 faced a tough job market, but what made it worse was the high level of debt they accrued while working toward their degrees. [The Quick and the Ed]
Follow More Money on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moremoneyblog.