Personal finance from around the Web:
- Ever dreamed of farming your kids off to Baby Gap so you can fund their college tuition with modeling fees? You're not alone. Here's the how-to on breaking into the biz. [WalletPop]
- 132 rooms, 55,000 square feet, an underground bunker...and depreciating value? Find out what the White House is worth in today's economy. Hint: it's less than what it was a year ago. [Zillow]
- If you didn't get rid of your "clunker" in 2009 and need some peace of mind, try these pointers for buying an extended warranty on your car. [WiseBread]
- Budgeting for 2010? You might want to leave more room for your daily news fix. The New York Times announced it will adopt a "metered model" for charging users accessing online content. [The Financial Times]
- Money managers think the market is looking good. Unfortunately, that could be bad. [The Pragmatic Capitalist]
Follow More Money on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moremoneyblog.