- You won’t get trampled in search of great deal on Black Friday, as major retailers are preparing crowd control measures to keep the shopping frenzy under control. (The Washington Post)
- Being underwater on your home is a more significant factor than being unemployed in predicting the likelihood of mortgage default. (Housing Wire)
- According to one blogger, it might actually be detrimental to your income to have two adults working in a household. Go figure! (Gather)
- Looking for an easy way to find coupons this holiday season? Check out Target’s Coupon Generator. (Wallet Pop)
- When traveling this season, you can use these websites to keep track of the frequent flier miles you’ll rack up. (The New York Times)
Follow More Money on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moremoneyblog.