National Chicken Wing Day, one of the most delicious days of the year, falls on July 29. Established in Buffalo, N.Y. back in 1977 by Mayor Stan Makowski, the holiday was created to honor the chicken wing recipe at the Anchor Bar — a local restaurant largely considered the inventor of this delectable cuisine.
National Chicken Wing Day is the perfect excuse to treat yourself to some good eats, so celebrate by enjoying a plate of your favorite flavor — bone in or bone out. Whether you can’t get enough of BBQ wings, buffalo wings or a little of everything, this is one day you shouldn’t resist the urge to eat your fill — and then some.
There’s plenty of ways to save money on National Chicken Wing Day. From free chicken wings to deals on chicken combos, there’s no need to pay full price.
Read More: 12 Cheesecake Day Deals and Freebies
- Buffalo Wild Wings: All wings will be half off all day on July 29 at participating locations.
- East Coast Wings: Purchase wings on July 29 and receive a coupon for five free wings on your next visit between July 31 to Aug. 4.
- Hooters: Celebrate National Chicken Wing Day with all-you-can-eat wings for $12.99 on July 29. Dine in only. Some other restrictions apply.
- Ker’s Winghouse: Buy 10 wings, get five original or buffalo wings for free on July 29. Dine in only.
- Rally’s: Present this coupon to get $1 off any combo — including the 5-piece Classic Wings — at participating locations for a limited time.
- Wild Wing Café: Enjoy all-you-can-eat wings for $10.99 on July 29 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Read More: National Drive-Thru Day Deals 2016
This article originally appeared on GoBankingRates.