Transitioning from the structural powerhouse of the military to civilian life may seem overwhelming, but with some planning it can be seamless.
Marine veteran Priscilla Juan has some tips and recommendations to make the transition as simple as possible, touching on subjects such as saving for debt and retirement as well as the importance of choosing a career path before departure. Watch the video for her best advice.
Read more of The Veteran’s Guide to Financial Success:
- 8 Tips for Soldiers Looking to Conquer the Civilian Job Market
- 7 Ways for Soldiers to Dramatically Reduce the Cost of College
- 6 Simple Ways for Soldiers to Control Their Post-Military Healthcare Costs
- 5 Smart Money Moves for Soldiers and Military Veterans
- 4 Key Steps in the March Toward a Comfortable Retirement
- Online Financial Information and Resources for Veterans