Personal finance from around the Web:
- Commerce Department figures for fourth-quarter 2009 GDP may signal the end of the recession. [The Washington Post]
- Unfortunately, other indicators suggest the recession may not be over... [Calculated Risk]
- Amid the excitement accompanying the release of the iPad (check out how Apple's new tablet computer stacks up against the Kindle and netbooks), AT&T and Apple enable VoIP calls over the 3G network, a huge savings on domestic and foreign calls. [PCWorld | Gadgetwise]
- Starting June, the Treasury Department will modify its Making Home Affordable program to speed up mortgage modifications. [MarketWatch]
- With tuition on the rise, here are six good reasons why you should fill out the FAFSA. [The College Solution]
- While climate change is going on the back burner, home owners are saving more on hot water bills by adding sunshine. [The Wall Street Journal]
Add More Money to your favorite RSS reader. Subscribe at http://rss.cnn.com/moneyfeatures.rss.