Personal finance from around the Web to get your week started:
- Take advantage of a one-day sale from JetBlue to get some great travel deals Monday. But whatever airline you fly next, Luggage Limit helps you minimize baggage fees. [It's Your Money/Lifehacker]
- Bank of America today launched a program called Credit Card Clarity Commitment -- what it says is an easy-to-understand list of terms and conditions for each account. [Charlotte Business Journal]
- A sign of times to come? Not only did shoppers spend less on Black Friday, but also a new survey reports that consumers plan to rely on cash instead of credit during this shopping season. [Reuters/ The New York Times]
- Health reform: It's not dead yet. Here's the latest look at how different House and Senate proposals stack up. [US News & World Report]
- Second time may not be the charm: The Obama administration's new plan to reduce mortgage payments and stop foreclosures isn't likely to work. And at Straight Talk About Mortgages and Real Estate, Tom Vanderwell talks rising mortgage rates. [WalletPop]
Follow More Money on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moremoneyblog.