Personal finance from around the Web:
- Nosy about how your neighbors spend their dough? Bundle.com, a new personal finance site backed by Citigroup, Microsoft and Morningstar, analyzes your spending patterns (based on a simple quiz) and compares them to everyone in your backyard. [CNET]
- If you’re stressing about your student loan or your mortgage, it could be worse. Flexo at Consumerism Commentary outlines the five worst kinds of debt. [Consumerism Commentary]
- YouTube isn’t just for sneezing pandas and dancing babies anymore. Starting Friday, you’ll be able to rent movies for $4 a pop. [Epicenter]
- Is cash really safe? Brett Arends argues why it isn’t. [WSJ.com]
- The Daily Beast reveals America’s 75 Worst Commutes. Number 1: The Hollywood Freeway in Los Angeles. [The Daily Beast]
Follow More Money on Twitter at http://twitter.com/moremoneyblog.