The purpose of this disclosure is to explain how we make money without charging you for our content.
Our mission is to help people at any stage of life make smart financial decisions through research, reporting, reviews, recommendations, and tools.
Earning your trust is essential to our success, and we believe transparency is critical to creating that trust. To that end, you should know that many or all of the companies featured here are partners who advertise with us.
Our content is free because our partners pay us a referral fee if you click on links or call any of the phone numbers on our site. If you choose to interact with the content on our site, we will likely receive compensation. If you don't, we will not be compensated. Ultimately the choice is yours.
Opinions are our own and our editors and staff writers are instructed to maintain editorial integrity, but compensation along with in-depth research will determine where, how, and in what order they appear on the page.
To find out more about our editorial process and how we make money, click here.
Cyber Monday is here, and Target’s online deal is sweet: The retailer is offering an extra 15% off everything, on top of discounts on thousands of items.
Target has prepared for Cyber Monday 2018 with loads of discounts and deals, plus shoppers get an extra 15% off of almost anything they buy — though that offer excludes some items like Google Home, Samsung TVs, and some cosmetic brands. There are even bigger discounts on electronics, toys, appliances, and more including $250 off the iRobot Roomba 960 robot vacuum, $150 off the Swagtron Metro Hoverboard, and $40 off 23andMe Personal Ancestry DNA kits.
The retailer is also offering free two-day shipping with no minimum. Though, if customers spend $100 on same-day delivery the week of Cyber Monday, they can get $20 off a future same-day delivery.
Of course, these deals can be amplified for Target’s loyal customer base with the Target REDCard, which gives a 5% discount on purchases at the store and already grants free two-day shipping. And discounts will continue throughout the week with 30% off Target-exclusive home brands like “Fixer Upper” stars Chip and Joanna Gaines’s Hearth & Hand with Magnolia line on Tuesday.
Here are some of Target’s best deals on Cyber Monday 2018. Remember: You’ll get an extra 15% off nearly everything Target sells today, including the items on sale below.
Target Cyber Monday Deals on Electronics and Appliances
- iRobot Roomba 960: $449.99 (Regular price: $699.99)
- VIZIO E-Series 70" 4K HDR Smart TV: $749.99 (Regular price: $1,049.99)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote: $24.99 (Regular price: $39.99)
- Cricket Wave 16 GB Smartphone: $49.99 (Regular price: $59.99) + $30 Target gift card with purchase
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Vacuum: $299.99 (Regular price: $499.99)
- HP X360 Convertable Touchscreen Chromebook: $199.99 (Regular price: $299.99)
- XBox One S 1TB Minecraft Bundle: $199.99 (Regular price: $299.99)
Target Cyber Monday Deals on Home Goods and Appliances
- Philips Viva 2.75-qt. Air Fryer: $99.99 (Regular price: $199.99)
- Keurig K-Elite Coffeemaker: $129.99 (Regular price: $169.99)
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5qt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer: $249.99 (Regular price: $349.99)
- Instant Pot 1000W Electric Pressure Cooker: $59.99 (Regular price: $79.99)
- Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Stainless Steel Programmable Coffeemaker: $29.99 (Regular price: $49.99)
- Ninja Smart Screen Blender Duo: $119.99 (Regular price: $169.99)
- 40% off furniture and other home goods
The deals on home goods will continue Tuesday with 30% off Target-exclusive home brands.
Target Cyber Monday Deals on Toys and Games
With Toys ‘R’ Us out of the picture this year, Target is offering up to 50% off hundreds of toys online. Many of the deals include discounts, with a buy one get one 50% off perk attached to it.