While Black Friday may be over, that doesn’t mean the sales are.
At Toys “R” Us, shoppers can save up to 40 percent on thousands of items for Cyber Monday — the wildly popular online-only alternative to Black Friday. Offering free shipping for purchases of $29 or higher, Toys “R” Us is offering a wide selection of discounts after selling a slew of discounted toys on Black Friday.
Though the retailer had filed for bankruptcy earlier this year, Toys “R” Us is hoping for a successful holiday season — as it’s often the most important quarter of sales for the company. Like Target and Amazon, Toys “R” Us is extending Cyber Monday into a “Cyber Week,” with a number of deals available through Nov. 30.
Toys “R” Us is offering a wide range of deals on Cyber Monday, ranging from $100 off a PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console to $10 off the popular Star Wars BB-8 App-Enabled Droid.
Here are the best deals offered by Toys “R” Us so far.
- PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console: $199.99 (Regular price: $299.99)
- Xbox One S Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels 500 GB Bundle: $229.99 (Regular price: $279.99)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Sphero App-Enabled Droid BB-8: $119.99 (Regular price: $129.99)
- Star Wars App-Enabled Droid R2-D2: $159.99 (Regular price: $179.99)
- Sky Viper v2900PRO Remote Control Streaming Video Drone: $177.59 (Regular price: $249.99)
- NERF Star Wars Rogue One Imperial Death Trooper Deluxe Blaster: $39.99 (Regular price: $49.99)
- NERF Battle Racer Non Powered Ride On: $149.99 (Regular price: $249.99)
- LEGO Batman Movie set: $82.39 (Regular price: $99.99)
- Barbie Dreamhouse Playset: $179.99 (Regular price: $199.99)
- Disney Moana Adventure Collection Playset: $37.39 (Regular price: $44.99)
- Razor PowerRider 360: $136.29 (Regular price: $136.29)
- Girls 20 inch Schwinn Breeze Smart Start Bike: $94.29 (Regular price: $129.99)