Donna Rosato, writer at MONEY, spent three months covering the financial impact people face when caring for a family member suffering from dementia. MONEY contributor Jill Schlesinger interviews her about her findings.
For more on coping with the costs of dementia:
- Coping With Aging’s Costliest Challenge
- The Early Stage: Facing a Difficult Truth
- The Middle Stage: Managing Rising Costs
- The Final Stage: Providing Round-the-Clock Care
- Read the full story on a single page.
- Three Families’ Stories
- A Daughter’s Sacrifice
- A Guy Worries About His Gal
- Protecting a Father’s Legacy
- Photo Essay: Faces of Dementia
- Additional Resources
- Organizations, websites, and tools for addressing all aspects of dementia care
- 5 essential documents for protecting a loved one with dementia