- Est. full price 2023-2024
- % of students who get any grants
- Est. price for students who receive aid
- Average price for low-income students
- Acceptance rate
- Median SAT/ACT score
- SAT/ACT required?
- Undergraduate enrollment
- % of students with need who get grants
- % of need met
- % of students who get merit grants
- Average merit grant
- Graduation rate
- Average time to a degree
- 4.4 years
- Median student debt
- Early career earnings
- % earning more than a high school grad
Notes: Prices reflect in-state charges for public universities. Students who get merit grants are full-time undergraduates who had no financial need and were awarded grants. Graduation rate measures degree completion within six years for both transfer students and first-time students. Early career earnings are the median earnings for both graduates and non-completers, 10 years after they first enrolled.
Sources: U.S. Department of Education, Peterson’s, Money/Witlytic calculations.